Welcome to The Monday Circular – CIRCLE’s Weekly Publication
In July, CIRCLE launched its new flagship publication, The Monday Circular, replacing NEXUS.
The Monday Circular is sent weekly to subscribers’ inboxes, providing a succinct “deep dive” into topics and themes central to school strategy, leadership, performance, operations and communities of inquiry and practice. Key topics are explored in depth over four to six issues.
We are passionate about helping schools to develop the organisational, professional and personal competencies to align their performance with the needs of 21C society and to become “fit for purpose” 21C schools.
Providing practical direction as well as conceptual foundation, the content is always informed and illuminated by case studies and real-world experience. Many Heads routinely distribute The Monday Circular to their senior and middle leadership teams and governors, and provide it as a professional resource for teachers and staff.
The Monday Circular is designed to tap into CIRCLE’s expertise and wisdom based on our expanding consulting, research and professional learning services locally and globally.
In this work, we collaborate with hundreds of independent and state schools around the world, representing thousands of teachers, school leaders and students at the elementary and secondary levels. Our global reach now includes school leaders, educators and associations in Australia, New Zealand, the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Spain, South Africa, and Asia Pacific.
The Monday Circular is published weekly over 10 months of the year. The annual subscription fee includes:
- The weekly The Monday Circular provided as a pdf. for unlimited distribution within your school community
- Digital copies of CIRCLE books and reports published during the subscription year, such as The Way: The character of an excellent 21C Education (2019) which was recently sent to subscribers
- Materials presented at global conferences and workshops by CIRCLE directors
- Free access to our bookshelf of past books and reports on school strategy, leadership, governance, curriculum planning and operations
- Login access to CIRCLE Central for our archive of more than ten years of CSM, NEXUS and now The Monday Circular
Annual fee – $449 AUD
Enter your details below and a member of the Circle Education team will be in touch to finalise your subscription.
Download a Sample
Enter your details below to download a preview of Monday Circular.